Services to Youth
Styne Hill, Chair
To promote and facilitate programs that support the maintenance of good health and the elimination of chronic health disparities in communities of color through education, health advocacy, and optimal utilization of health resources.
- Goal 1: Establish National Society of Black Engineer (NSBE) Jr. Chapter
- Raytheon/United Technology is our Sponsor
- TUSD Jimmy Hart African American Studies Partner
- Goal 2: Deploy a Mentoring/Awareness Campaign on Anti-Bullying
- Goal 3: Partnerships & Integrated Facet Goals: NT&S – Registration and Mentors for UA Students Welcome Back Program; STY / ITS – Advocates for TUSD’s Tucson Educational Enrichment for Minorities and H&HS – Health services: Colgate Dental program; Sarver Heart for Women of Color Outreach