Join us in San Francisco on October 26-28, 2017 for The Links, Incorporated National Leadership Summit!
The National Leadership Summit is a two-day intensive, thought-provoking professional development program designed to enhance the leadership skills needed to excel in today’s digital world. Hear from distinguished leaders in the field, including:
- Inman Breaux, COO – Airpush
- Fatima Goss Graves, President & CEO – National Women’s Law Center
- Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Senior Client Advisor, Managing Director – Morgan Stanley
- Gail Wyatt, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist, Researcher, Award-Winning Professor – UCLA
Engage in lively and informative discussions on:
- Strategies for Winning and Thriving in the Workplace
- Powering Up Your Digital Presence to Stay Connected in the Community
- Financial Health
- Women’s and Sexual Health
- …and more!
Plus, don’t miss the leadership training, great music and The Links Lounge!
Click on the link below to register today.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 13, 2017
(Deadline to book the hotel at a discounted rate is September 21, 2017)